High quality zinc oxide athletic tape, specially designed to help you perform at your best and prevent injury.
Designed for sports and athletic use with comfort, ease of use and durability in mind. Comes in three different colors (red, black and white) to suit your personal preference and style.
Tape can be used to protect fingers from sprains and finger tendon injury during physical sports like rock climbing and football. It can also be used to protect the palms of the hand, isolate wrist movement, or thumb wrapping for weight lifting or cross-fit.
We also recommend our tape to be used for wrapping of ice hockey sticks and also temporary marking of outdoor rock climbing holds instead of using chalk. It is easier to remove after climbing.
Each order comes with two rolls of tape and free express delivery within Australia.
- Soft and comfortable, made of 100% cotton
- Hypoallergenic and latex free
- Durable and good tensile strength
- Non-elastic, will not move during exercise and provide maximum compression and stability
- Medical grade adhesive; strong adhesion and yet easy to remove, leaving no residue on skin or surface
- Easy to apply; can be tear by hand
- 2.5 cm x 10 m
- Rock climbing and bouldering: can be used to tape fingers for injury prevention, taping of hands for crack climbing or for taping up cuts and blisters
- Prevent finger injury: martial arts (BJJ, judo, etc), basketball, volleyball, wrestling, gymnastics, football/rugby
- Protect hands (palm/hook grip): cross fit, weight lifting, ninja warrior training, kayaking
- Taping of hockey sticks
- First-Aid kit